Welcome to Anxiety Care UK
"Working with you towards recovery"
* * * LATEST NEWS * * *
All our Groups are held at Living Well Resource Centre, 372 Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, Essex, RM6 4YG. View Map
Anxiety Care UK is not responsible or liable for the contents or reliability of external links and should not be taken as endorsing the views and opinions expressed therein.
We offer the following services:
- Mutual Support Group, Monday - excluding Bank holidays. Doors Open 6.45pm. Facilitated Session starts at 7pm until 8.30pm. Living Well Resource Centre, Chadwell Heath. (Attendees are asked to make a £3 donation)
- Structured Recovery Evening, Tuesday. Doors open 6.30pm. Structured Recovery starts 6.45pm until 8.30pm. Living Well Resource Centre, Chadwell Heath (Attendees are asked to make a £4 donation).
- New! e-Counselling Service: £10 per email. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Recovery information: Queries answered and advice provided, by trained recovery support workers at email@example.com
- Structured Recovery Outreach Service.
A local service where, if you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. Negotiable rates, based on the ability to pay.
This service is subject to availability, as there may be a waiting list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For office administration and general information contact us either via email at email@example.com or on our mobile telephone on 07552 877219. Note: This number is not a helpline; we are therefore unable to provide guidance about anxiety over the telephone. For help with anxiety have a look at details of all our services, which can be found on this website.
* * * * * *