Welcome to Anxiety Care UK
"Working with you towards recovery"
* * * LATEST NEWS * * *
Online Group Temporarily Suspended - we are looking forward to re-opening soon so please check back here regularly for updates.
Anxiety Care UK is not responsible or liable for the contents or reliability of external links and should not be taken as endorsing the views and opinions expressed therein.
Good news! Following on from Anxiety Care's great work, Anxiety Care UK is now offering the following services:
- Mutual Support Group, Monday 7 - 8:30pm at Redbridge Resource Centre (£3 donation)
- Structured Recovery Group, Tuesday 6:15 - 8:30pm at Redbridge Resource Centre (£4 donation)
- Support & Recovery Group, Thursday 7:00 - 8:30pm at Redbridge Resource Centre (£3 donation)
- Recovery information: Queries answered and advice provided, by trained recovery support workers at email@example.com
- New Service - Structured Recovery Outreach Service.
A local service where, if you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. Negotiable rates, based on the ability to pay.
This service is subject to availability, as there may be a waiting list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For office administration and general information contact us either via email at email@example.com or on our mobile telephone on 07552 877219
Further information about these and other services, and the development of our new organisation, will be published on this website as and when they become known.
* * * * * *
Please note that while all intellectual property rights in website content have now transferred from the charity Anxiety Care to Anxiety Care UK, much content still refers to Anxiety Care. Please bear with us while we update the various pages on the site with our details.