Welcome to Anxiety Care UK
"Working with you towards recovery"
* * * LATEST NEWS * * *
Change of venue for groups.
From Monday 1 September our Groups are held at Living Well Resource Centre, 372 Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, Essex, RM6 4YG. View Map
Anxiety Care UK is not responsible or liable for the contents or reliability of external links and should not be taken as endorsing the views and opinions expressed therein.
We offer the following services:
- Mutual Support Group, Monday - excluding Bank holidays. Doors Open 6.45pm. Facilitated Session starts at 7pm. Living Well Resource Centre, Chadwell Heath. (Attendees are asked to make a £3 donation)
- Structured Recovery Evening, Tuesday. Doors open 6.15pm. Structured Recovery starts 6.50pm. No admittance after 6.50pm. Living Well Resource Centre, Chadwell Heath (Attendees are asked to make a £4 donation).
- 3 or fewer attendees 1-1 Structured Recovery Sessions of 20 minutes. Evening ends by 8.30pm
- 4 or more attendees Facilitated Structured Recovery Group incorporating 1-1 Structured Recovery Sessions. Evening ends at 8.30pm
- Recovery information: Queries answered and advice provided, by trained recovery support workers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structured Recovery Outreach Service.
A local service where, if you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. Negotiable rates, based on the ability to pay.
This service is subject to availability, as there may be a waiting list.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
For office administration and general information contact us either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our mobile telephone on 07552 877219.
* * * * * *