Text size: A A
Anxiety Care On-line Sales
Terms and Conditions
Please note that Anxiety Care on-line sales are available to UK residents only.
When purchasing on-line from Anxiety Care, we will ask you for your email address and the delivery name and address. After confirming these and your purchase details you will be redirected to the secure Nochex payment site. Here you can pay for your purchase using your debit card, credit card or Nochex account. To enable this you will be required to provide account details to Nochex. Anxiety Care will not have access to this account information. If you complete the Nochex transaction and the transaction is successful, Anxiety Care will be notified and you will receive an acknowledgement email from us confirming details of the sale. Typically, the ordered items will be dispatched seven days after we receive your order.
- You have the right to cancel your order within seven days. Any notice of cancellation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any shortages or non-deliveries must be reported within 14 days of your order.
- Goods can be returned as 'unsuitable' within 10 days of delivery, as follows:
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and condition to:
- Anxiety Care
- Cardinal Heenan Centre
- 326 High Road
- Essex IG1 1QP
- Please enclose your name and address, the reason for returning the item, and whether you would prefer a replacement or refund.
- Postage costs will be refunded only if the return is necessitated by an error on the part of Anxiety Care.
- If you request a refund, your payment for the item will be refunded within 30 days.
- Refunds for goods lost in transit will only be made on receipt of proof of postage.
- None of the above terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.